There are two kinds of people in Alabama. One kind says says Roll Tide, and the other says War Eagle…and nothing else matters around here when it comes to college football. The last 3 National Championships, 2 of the last 3 Heisman Trophy winners, and 3 of the last SEC Championships have come from either Alabama or Auburn. Needless to say, we aint playin when it comes to college football, yall!
Alabama and Auburn meet up and show down every year in what is called, the Iron Bowl. Every year we like to have our own CBSM Iron Bowl to see who has the best fans in the student ministry. Here’s how we compete:
1. Who brings the most fans to their side (teams sit on opposite sides and even coerce other fans like UT, UGA, and others to their side).
2. Who has the craziest fans. We will play their team’s fight song, and the team that goes the nuttiest wins.
3. Which team’s fans are dressed up the best?
4. Which team has the best dressed fan?
5. Which team member can do the best touchdown dance?
6. Who has the best quarterback? Continue reading